- Raspberry ketones are most commonly used for weight loss and obesity. It is also used to increase lean body mass. Some people apply raspberry ketone to the scalp to improve hair growth.
- Raspberry ketone is also used in foods, cosmetics, and other manufacturing as a fragrance or flavoring agent.
- Raspberry ketone is a chemical from red raspberries that is thought to help for weight loss.
- Some research in animals or in test tubes shows that it might increase some measures of metabolism.
- It might also affect a hormone in the body called adiponectin.
Cetona de Frambuesa, Cétone de Framboise, Raspberry Ketones, Red Raspberry Ketone, RK.
Source: WebMD, “Raspberry Ketone”, www.webmd.com/vitamins-supplements/