It’s an antimicrobial agent, one that helps to preserve your beauty products and prevents germs and bacteria from building up. Many essential oils, herbs, and extracts would spoil over time, so antimicrobial ingredients like sodium anisate help to keep the beauty products good.
- Used in beauty products.
- It can help to cleanse your skin. Not just the surface layer, but it acts as a deep cleanser to eliminate toxins and chemicals built up in the deeper layers of skin.
- It can fight acne. Sodium anisate is an antimicrobial agent, meaning it can fight off the P. acne bacteria that is responsible for causing your breakout of pimples. Using anything fennel-based can do wonders for dealing with your acne problems.
- It can strengthen your hair follicles. Fennel contains essential oils that are rich in Vitamins A and C, both of which play a role in healthy hair.
- It can eliminate cellulite. Why else do you think sodium anisate is found in so many beauty and anti-aging products? The fact that it’s rich in Vitamins A and C means it can promote the production of collagen, the protein that keeps your skin healthy and elastic.
- It can tone your face. The astringent effects of fennel can help to tighten the skin of your face, preventing sagging and wrinkled skin.
- Sodium anisate is a safe ingredient, one you can apply without fear of harming your skin or body.
Unknown, please consult with your doctor.
Source: The luxury spot, http://www.theluxuryspot.com/sodium-anisate-beauty-products/